Popfeel blushes - review

Popfeel blushes - review
 Hello guys! Today I'm doing a review on this blushes that you can see on the pictures. 

The blushes came in a black box and they are round and look really similar to the MAC blushes. You get 6 grams of product. I got the blushes from the Rosegal site and you can buy them for only $2,37 which is so affordable, buy it HERE
Popfeel blushes - review
I got two shade 'Water Red' and 'Peach Red'. The packaging looks nice, but I don't really like it that much. That is just because you get a brush and a mirror in the lower part and that part doesn't close. 
Popfeel blushes - review
About the product, it is good quality. The blushes are really pigmented and the formula isn't bad. They last on my face for the whole day (I have dry skin). I was thinking about maybe depoting them. 
Popfeel blushes - review
At the end of the day, for the price of $2 you can't go wrong with this product. 

I wanted to reminds you all that you check out my last YouTube video. 

Did you try this blushes out?

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment